Signing up with GitHub
- To run your very first build on FasterCI, go to the Home page and sign in using your GitHub account. Type in your GitHub username, password, and two-factor authorization if requested, then click Sign In.
- Click Authorize Application
- Install faster-ci GitGHub app on your github repository here
- Submit a FasterCI configuration file to your repository. The confuguration file should reside in /.fasterci/config.yaml. Use this as your starter template:
Use Configuration Reference for full information on configuration file format.
- Push your change to the repository. Create a pull request into your main branch. Watch the build progress on GitGub pull request page. 🎉Congratulations🎉! You just completed your first FasterCI build!